Saturday, January 9, 2010

Praise is Inevitable

“And he answered and said unto them, I tell that, if these should hold their praise, the stones would immediately cry out.” Luke 19:40 (in the King James Version of the Holy Bible). Jesus was speaking in this verse and wanted both the multitude and His disciples the seriousness of praise. Praise is inevitable; somebody will praise Him. If you an I withhold our praise then a stone without a mouth will immediately cry out. Why not praise Him? He’s been so good. He’s done so much for us and yes, He deserves all of our praise.


Prayer: With everything that’s in me I’ll praise You. Lord, You have heard every request that I have made and answered every prayer according to the will. I refuse to let a silly stone take my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment